Monday, December 04, 2006

YouTube

All:

In answer to the many requests for footage of my escapes, I have decided to post five performance clips to YouTube. You may view them by going to the YouTube home page and then typing my name into the search field.

Other news:

I will be leaving for Portland, Oregon this week to perform an upside down straitjacket escape on Monday, December 11, 2006 at 12:00 noon in Pioneer Square. If you happen to be in the Portland area on this date, please come by. It is a free show, open to the public and will no doubt be exciting. I will be straitjacketed by the Portland Police Department and then raised by my ankles upside down to a height of 250 feet where I will escape the straitjacket.

My one concern is the wind--since at that height it can be pretty damn windy . . .

No comments: