Sunday, November 27, 2005

CH 4 SPECIAL

Here are some more emails recieved after the re-airing of my CH4 Special Thomas Solomon: The Escape Artist

From: morf@323gtx.co.uk
Hello,
I was wondering if you are going to tour the UK at sometime, as i'm sure after this show many people would be interested.

From: edmargwiazda@lycos.co.uk
Hi,
Just thought I'd let you know that I thought it was an excellent and fascinating show, I was glued!!! I hope to see more of you in the media!

From: xlr8tomtom@yahoo.co.uk
I think that you are amazing. I would like to be just like you and once, I am sure that i passed you in the city of London. I have heard you're name on many magic and escapology shows.

From: a1_mad@msn.com
Hi!
I saw your first UK program on Channel Four and I thought it was wicked!!!
Definitely beats that PRETENDER David Blaine.
Please let me know when doing any more UK appearances - on televvision I mean.

No comments: