Friday, December 02, 2005

Update British Television

The emails continue to pore in after the re-airing of my network special Thomas Solomon: The Escape Artist on CH4. Most are not unique (requests for autographed photos, copies of the television show or posters). Some are quite interesting and below is a sampling of the past couple of days.

From: Robgingibbons@btinternet.com
Dear Solomon:
I saw your tv special on channel four and thought it was awesome. I am a magician and have a book revealing how to escape from a straitjacket, but no straitjacket. Where can i get one?
many thanks


From: meirio@will716.fsnet.co.uk
I am fascinated how you can pick locks in such a quick time. i have tryd and tryd to try and pick a yale lock and was unsuccessful. Will u be able to tell me how to achieve this.
many thanks, Josh


From: matherupasinha@hotmail.com
hey i saw your tv show on channel 4 and am very impressed. i am 16 and have been interested in lock picking for a long time. could u please give me advice on how to learn.
yours faithfully


From: londonknights_rule@hotmail.com
I saw your show on channel four, I founded it very fascinating and intriguing.

No comments: