Wednesday, November 23, 2005

New show

I have received many, many emails from the UK regarding the airing of my segment on the Secret World of Magic on Channel Five and the re-running of my special on Channel Four.

I will post some of the more interesting emails i am receiving here. For now, here are the most interesting ones today.

From: oliver_emale@hotmail.com
Subject: detail biography of Thomas
I first saw Thomas on CH4 in the UK in Oct, do you know if the show will be availible again or will it be made availble for purchase in video tapes/DVD. Also, are there details about Thomas, his heights, stats for example? he looks very fit.


From: DaviesSndr@aol.com
Subject: Biggest fan
I was wondering if you send signed photos or your autograph because over in the uk, I have just seen your tv special and waht you do is more impressive than David Blaine!


From: al_mad@msn.com
i am very interested in being an escape artiste. can you give me any tips on how to make lockpicks and getting out of difficult situations when using handcuffs, locked behind doors etc.
Sheffield, UK


From: caroline.sheldon@virgin.net
I loved your show on Channel Four - will there be more?


From: JohnD@MagentaSoftware.com
Dear Thomas
I saw your show in the UK last week and I really impressed by all of your escapes. Some of them reminded me of scenes in the book "Carter Beats The Devil."
Keep up the brilliant shows, Ihope you to continue to amaze and inspire people for many years to come.


From: steven@mclellands.fsnet.co.uk
hi after watching your show last night i thought you were brill (iant), please do you think i could have an autographed photo made out to me. thanks.

No comments: